- Buying Wheel Spacers is an Easy Task, Finding the Muscle Car You Want to Put Them on is More Difficult
- You Just Bought a Set of Wheel Adapters for Your Camaro
- Wheel spacers are Safe
- Wheel Adapters Even Make a Hyundai Elantra Look Better
- Our Wheel Spacers Will Give Your Truck a Better Look, a More Aggressive Look
- Wheel Spacers and the History of the Chevy Nova
- Get To Know The 5 Best Aftermarket Wheel Manufacturers
- Why Do Different Vehicles Have A Different Number Of Lug Nuts?
- Why Use Wheel Spacers To Widen The Stance Of Your Car?
- 3 Ways To Measure Your BMW Wheel Gap For Rim Spacers
Lets start with the universal spacer. As you can see in the image below, a universal spacer does not center on the hub (notice the spacer does not fit snug on the bolts). This can cause the spacer to rotate unevenly during driving, which can cause steering wheel vibrations. However, there are some benefits to universal spacers. For instance, they are significantly thinner than the smallest hub-centric adapters. If you don't want to add additional width to your vehicle, a universal spacer may be your solution.
Let's take a look at how a Hub-centric wheel spacer sits on the hub. As you can see the spacer fits on the hub's bolts much more precisely. This will prevent steering wheel vibration and give your vehicle a better stance.
If you have any questions about hub-centric spacer fitment for you car, truck, or van, we're happy to assist you over the phone or by email.